Remote – Telehealth Therapist (LCSW, LMFT, CSW, ACSW, AMFT)
- An opportunity to have work flexibility
- Provide consult from the comfort of your own home, office or private setting
- Unprecedented impact
- Complete package of custom built tools
- Competitive Compensation
This role offers a blend of independence with the benefits of being part of a diverse team for support, collaboration and professional growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform initial evaluations and create individual treatment plans for assigned patients.
- Conduct regular individual therapy sessions to assess and address psychological or emotional difficulties.
- Provide high quality outcomes via tele-therapy using HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform.
- Adhere to company and professional ethical standards.
- Comfortable using technology tools in all aspects of care, including company provided Microsoft applications, video conferencing tools, EMR, practice management and productivity tools.
- Complete and maintain therapy notes, treatment plans and other required documents in EMR system in a timely fashion.
- Maintain caseload and scheduling to meet established goals.
- Experience and training in couples and/or family is a plus.
- Participate in company peer consultations regarding cases, situations and challenges.
- Respond to internal and external calls, emails, texts and other communication in a timely manner.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or other relevant field.
- Independent Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) license in the state of California, free of any restrictions or limitations.
- Experience and clinical competence providing evidence-based treatments.
- Experience providing video therapy.
- Experience maintaining a full caseload of clients/week
- Ability to complete multiple tasks/objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work as an engaged and flexible team member.
You’ll Thrive In This Position If:
- You enjoy working autonomously with the support of experienced management and infrastructure (EHR software, insurance eligibility and billing department, etc.).
- You are driven by supporting and making a positive impact in people’s lives.
- You’re self-motivated, work independently, organized and detail-oriented.
- You’re eager to join a growing business, and comfortable with processes that evolve quickly.
- You share our values of quality, service, compassion and ethical excellence.
Available Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401K matching
- Gym membership stipend
- Paid time off, including sick leave
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 – $50.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Therapists & Counselors: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Our mission is to provide care for substance abuse and behavioral health issues to help people live full, happy lives. Anyone can thrive with the right support, and every day we commit to proving this idea. We combine evidence and a personal touch with compassion and understanding to help people recover, grow, and build a better life than they had before. To that end, we provide a diverse array of treatments and services by which we aim to promote holistic healing.
Alter Addiction Treatment Dana Point DBA California Rehab Campus LLC
Alter Mental Health Mission Viejo DBA Alter Mental Health LLC
Alter Mental Health Irvine DBA Cambridge Mental Health Management LLC
Alter Mental Health San Diego DBA Altignis Campus LLC
Alter Wellness Care Laguna Beach DBA Altignis Health LLC