Every treatment provider operating in the state shall adopt, and make available to all clients and prospective clients, a client bill of rights that ensures that persons receiving treatment for a substance use disorder have the right to all of the following:
- To be treated for the life-threatening, chronic disease of substance use disorder with honesty, respect, and dignity, including privacy in treatment and in care of personal needs
- To be informed by the treatment provider of all the aspects of treatment recommended to the client, including the option of no treatment, risks of treatment, and expected result or results.
- To be treated by treatment providers with qualified staff.
- To receive evidence-based treatment.
- To be treated simultaneously for co-occurring behavioral health conditions, when medically appropriate and the treatment provider is authorized to treat co-occurring conditions.
- To receive an individualized, outcome-driven treatment plan.
- To remain in treatment for as long as the treatment provider is authorized to treat the client.
- To receive support, education, and treatment for their families and loved ones, if the treatment provider is authorized to provide these services.
- To receive care in a treatment setting that is safe and ethical.
- To be free from mental and physical abuse, exploitation, coercion, and physical restraint.
- To be informed of these rights once enrolled to receive treatment, as evidenced by written acknowledgment or by documentation by staff in the clinical record that a written copy of these rights were given.
- To be informed by the treatment provider of the law regarding complaints, including, but not limited to, to be informed of the address and telephone number of the department.
- To receive ethical care that covers and ensures full compliance with the requirements set forth in Chapter 5 (commencing with Section 10500) of Division 4 of Title 9 of the California Code of Regulations and the alcohol and other drug program certification standards adopted in accordance with Section 11830.1, if applicable.
Our mission is to provide care for mental health disorders and behavioral health issues to help people live full, happy lives. Anyone can thrive with the right support, and every day we commit to proving this idea. We combine evidence and a personal touch with compassion and understanding to help people recover, grow, and build a better life than they had before. To that end, we provide a diverse array of treatments and services by which we aim to promote holistic healing.
California Rehab Campus LLC DBA Alter Addiction Treatment – Dana Point
Alter Mental Health LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – Mission Viejo
Cambridge Mental Health Management LLC Alter Mental Health – Irvine
Altignis Campus LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – San Diego
Altignis Health, LLC