Location: Laguna Beach, CA
Company: Altignis Health
Alter Health Group has facilities located in Irvine, Dana Point, and Laguna Beach, CA. This innovative, evidence-based treatment program is specifically designed to treat primary mental health diagnoses including ASD, co-occurring disorders, and Substance Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide the highest level of personalized care and treatment to every individual seeking support to restore and maintain their highest level of functioning. Our dedicated team of professionals employs a comprehensive, multidimensional approach to create a more well-rounded and personalized experience for each individual seeking treatment.
- Develop and maintain administrative and clinical operations that provide quality care and outcomes
for the patients.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of program goals, objectives, personnel, resources, and equipment. Implement the approved program plan objectives, timetables, expected outcome, and measures for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Oversee the program’s budget and policies regarding participant involvement, program requirements, and benefits. Work may involve directing counselors, clinical staff, or other facility/clinic staff involved in the delivery of services through the program. Provides management and oversight for the facility program.
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure efficient operations of the program; continually identify opportunities to improve program’s efficiency; coordinate care delivery, workflow; oversee scheduling, registration, discharge, and billing processes for the person(s) receiving services according to facility/clinic procedure.
- Provide staff management including hiring, development, training, performance management, and communication to ensure effective and efficient department operation.
- Responsible for an assigned caseload if applicable to the program.
- Monitor staff schedules to ensure that appropriate staffing levels are available to facilitate care in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement treatment plans, develop and maintain and audit charts and records for the person(s) receiving services.
- Serve as liaison and provide consultation with other staff on related issues, regulations, and standards pertaining to the area of clinical specialty.
- Assist in the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures for the program or organization; ensures that procedures and workflow are consistent with organizational objectives, treatment protocol, regulations, and standards of care; ensures that operations conform to established environmental, safety, and infection control requirements.
- Provide outreach services in the area of clinical specialty, as needed.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral or mental health or closely related field required.
- Master’s degrees in behavioral or mental health as required by the state for licensed clinicians.
- Four or more years’ experience working with the population of the facility is required.
- One or more years’ supervisory experience is required.
- Licensed counselor/therapist, as required by the state and for the area of clinical expertise.
- Valid driver’s license, if required by the facility.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Competitive Benefits (After 30 Days)
- Sick Days
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 annually
Our mission is to provide care for mental health disorders and behavioral health issues to help people live full, happy lives. Anyone can thrive with the right support, and every day we commit to proving this idea. We combine evidence and a personal touch with compassion and understanding to help people recover, grow, and build a better life than they had before. To that end, we provide a diverse array of treatments and services by which we aim to promote holistic healing.
California Rehab Campus LLC DBA Alter Addiction Treatment – Dana Point
Alter Mental Health LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – Mission Viejo
Cambridge Mental Health Management LLC Alter Mental Health – Irvine
Altignis Campus LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – San Diego
Altignis Health, LLC