Facilities: Dana Point Rehab Campus, California Rehab Campus, Altignis Health, Alter Behavioral Health
Reports to: Clinical Director
The Primary Therapist provides professional individual and group clinical therapy services to clients to maintain or restore the highest level of functioning. Alter Management operates a series of evidence-based treatment centers for adults struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health issues. We are a leader and innovator in transforming lives and are establishing a new level of care in substance abuse addiction treatment. The Primary Therapist facilitates individual therapy and groups during treatment programs per the need of the company.
- Conduct an initial assessment of all new clients; interview and evaluate clients. Conducts individual and group therapy.
- Identify potential factors that may interfere with obtaining maximum benefits from treatment.
- Develops and implements client treatment plans, including the coordination of referrals to outpatient services upon discharge, the recording of progress notes, and the provision of continuity of care.
- Participates in monitoring and evaluating the quality and appropriateness of client care.
- Provide appropriate therapeutic services to assist clients in coping with presenting symptoms and problems.
- Participates in an interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Maintains records and makes written and oral reports concerning patient care, counseling, and therapeutic activities. Charting must be thorough and timely per ASAM requirements. Must be efficient in KIPU (EMR).
- Prepares reports and other documents concerning clients.
- Complies with company and department policies and procedures, quality assurance, safety, environmental, infection control, and complies with requirements of accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Attends and participates in staff development programs and administrative meetings.
- Establishes and maintains an appropriate network of professional contacts.
- Maintains currency with professional organizations and publications.
- Represents the company and/or unit as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Required: Board of Behavioral Science (BBS) registration and/ licensure.
- Previous experience working in a Dual Diagnosis / Substance Use Addiction Treatment Center
- EMDR Certification is a plus
Competitive Benefits (After 30 Days)
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Days
Additional Job Description
The above job description is intended to describe the content and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Signatures below indicate that this job description has been reviewed with the employee by the supervisor and that the employee has been given the opportunity to ask questions. (A copy has been provided for future reference). California Rehab Campus reserves the right to change, add or delete at any time from this Job Description to meet the needs of the organization.
Our mission is to provide care for mental health disorders and behavioral health issues to help people live full, happy lives. Anyone can thrive with the right support, and every day we commit to proving this idea. We combine evidence and a personal touch with compassion and understanding to help people recover, grow, and build a better life than they had before. To that end, we provide a diverse array of treatments and services by which we aim to promote holistic healing.
California Rehab Campus LLC DBA Alter Addiction Treatment – Dana Point
Alter Mental Health LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – Mission Viejo
Cambridge Mental Health Management LLC Alter Mental Health – Irvine
Altignis Campus LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – San Diego
Altignis Health, LLC
- CONTACT US
34185 Violet Lantern
Dana Point, CA 92629