Alter Health Group is currently seeking a full-time Marriage and Family Therapist for both SUD and Primary Mental Health residential adult facilities. Alter Health Group has facilities located in Irvine and Dana Point, CA. This innovative, evidence-based treatment program is specifically designed to treat primary mental health diagnoses including ASD, co-occurring disorders, and Substance Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide the highest level of personalized care and treatment to every individual seeking support to restore and maintain their highest level of functioning. Our dedicated team of professionals employ a comprehensive, multidimensional approach to create a more well-rounded and personalized experience for each individual seeking treatment.
The Marriage and Family Therapist is primarily responsible for providing individual, family, and group therapy to clients and their support system to facilitate recovery from primary mental health issues and co-occurring disorders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct initial biopsychosocial assessment, develop treatment plan, contribute to treatment team coordination, and developing individualized aftercare plan.
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy and complete all necessary documentation in accordance with ASAM requirements in a thorough and timely manner.
- Familiar with EMR systems, preferably KIPU.
- Collaborate with family and other supportive services in the community for continuity of care.
- Participate in the utilization review process.
- Active member of the interdisciplinary treatment team. Attend and participate in staff development programs and administrative meetings.
- Comply with all company and department policies and procedures, quality assurance, safety, environmental, infection control and complies with requirements of accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: Master’s degree and MFT License
- Previous experience working in a Dual Diagnosis / Substance Use Addiction Treatment Center
- At least 1 year experience working in a mental health treatment setting
- EMDR Certification a plus
Competitive Benefits (After 30 Days):
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Days
- 401K Matching
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $32.00-$35.00 per hour
Our mission is to provide care for mental health disorders and behavioral health issues to help people live full, happy lives. Anyone can thrive with the right support, and every day we commit to proving this idea. We combine evidence and a personal touch with compassion and understanding to help people recover, grow, and build a better life than they had before. To that end, we provide a diverse array of treatments and services by which we aim to promote holistic healing.
California Rehab Campus LLC DBA Alter Addiction Treatment – Dana Point
Alter Mental Health LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – Mission Viejo
Cambridge Mental Health Management LLC Alter Mental Health – Irvine
Altignis Campus LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – San Diego
Altignis Health, LLC