Location: Irvine, CA
Company: Alter Behavioral Health
Alter Health Group has facilities located in Irvine and Dana Point, CA. This innovative, evidence-based treatment program is specifically designed to treat primary mental health diagnoses including ASD, co-occurring disorders, and Substance Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide the highest level of personalized care and treatment to every individual seeking support to restore and maintain their highest level of functioning. Our dedicated team of professionals employs a comprehensive, multidimensional approach to create a more well-rounded and personalized experience for each individual seeking treatment.
The Clinical Manager will provide innovative clinical leadership for the day-to-day operation of the residential treatment facility, helping design and grow a professional care facility treating adults for co-occurring disorders that accompany ASD. In addition, have a great skill set in providing services to the ASD population. Have a strong understanding of depression, anxiety, OCD, and family dynamics. 2 years of Mental Health experience.
Education, Experience Skills & Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or any other major which includes at least 24-semester units in one or more of the following subject areas:
- Social Work
- Behavioral Sciences
- Psychiatric Nursing
- One (1) year of full-time work experience in a community program that serves clients who have a mental illness.
- LMFT, LCSW, PsyD, LPCC, or PhD
- Master’s level degree and state license preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a behavioral healthcare field managing direct reports in a residential or hospital setting.
- Thorough knowledge of management principles, clinical systems and operations, billing and collections, quality assurance, and regulatory/accreditation agency requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and sober.
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversees clinical admission, including admission assessment and preliminary treatment plan.
- Intervenes as needed, clinically with clients in situations such as Crisis debriefing, crisis intervention, AMA risk, and special needs.
- Oversee the timely completion of psychosocial assessments, clinical admission notes, and master treatment plans for new admissions.
- Provides group therapy and covers caseload for dual diagnosis clients and psychological services and is responsible for the provision of appropriate services for dual diagnosis clients.
- Coordinates the family therapy program.
- Provides information necessary to facilitate third-party reimbursement and Provides clinical and administrative supervision to direct reports.
- Facilitates weekly treatment planning meetings, group clinical supervision meetings, and counselor/program staff meetings.
- Provide and document a specific plan of supervision and at least 20 hours of in-service training per year for direct care staff to ensure the ongoing qualifications of staff to perform their job.
- Facilitate and development of communication to ensure efficient interdepartmental communication.
- Coordinates with Clinical Director and other team members to monitor and ensure compliance with state licensing and regulatory standards.
- Provides and facilitates quality assessment and improvement training, and staff development for direct reports.
- Participates in quality assurance and utilization review activities as directed by the Facility Administrator.
- Informs Facility administrator of issues relating to staff issues
- Additional responsibilities included.
Competitive Benefits (After 30 Days):
- Sick Days
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $95.000.00 per year
Our mission is to provide care for substance abuse and behavioral health issues to help people live full, happy lives. Anyone can thrive with the right support, and every day we commit to proving this idea. We combine evidence and a personal touch with compassion and understanding to help people recover, grow, and build a better life than they had before. To that end, we provide a diverse array of treatments and services by which we aim to promote holistic healing.
California Rehab Campus LLC DBA Alter Addiction Treatment – Dana Point
Alter Mental Health LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – Mission Viejo
Cambridge Mental Health Management LLC Alter Mental Health – Irvine
Altignis Campus LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – San Diego
Altignis Health, LLC