If you are searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, then keep reading on. At Alter Heath Group, we have a progressive culture; we listen to your ideas, value a work/life balance, and we foster trust and respect for all individuals. Our exceptional company and strong benefits include company matching 401K matching, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We are looking for our future leaders, who are not only going to fill the qualifications for this job description, but who are going to exceed expectations. Be a part of a team whose mission is to transform lives and produce profound societal change by improving mental health and addiction recovery success rates.
The Admissions Coordinator will be required to carry out duties that involve the screening of clients who need admission into our various treatment programs nationwide. This role works in collaboration with different departments across our community of facilities, obtaining necessary billing information, and Utilization Review information post admission and must build effective working relationships within the work group for the benefit of our clients. The Admissions Coordinator provides responsible and highly skilled administrative assistance, which requires attention to detail and a willingness to assist the daily operations in all applicable methods and practices. The responsibilities of this position require thoughtfulness and initiative to obtain and relay information, as well as ensure that operations occur in accordance with facility policies and procedures, and applicable local, state and federal regulations. This position could be exposed to highly confidential information which requires use of discretion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizes appropriate bonding techniques to establish rapport and build relationships throughout the call.
- Qualifies the callers’ ability to private pay or secure insurance information.
- Enters record for every inquiry with name and phone number and all other required information.
- Follows the defined call flow and follow up processes.
- Maintains communication with the facility, the patient, their family, or the referral source.
- Effectively leads the caller to the highest level of qualification (private pay or insurance) while maintaining credibility.
- Utilizes other key team members when encountering barriers to assist the intake admission close process.
- Meets established monthly goals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrates a broad base of knowledge in addiction treatment.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm under pressure is not knocked off balance by frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates desire to drive for results steadfastly pushes self to consistently meets and/or exceeds goals.
- Must be able to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must be able to build relationships and use diplomacy and tact to diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form.
- Demonstrates an ability to listen attentively and actively.
- Must be able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal uses resources effectively and efficiently arranges information and files in a useful manner.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma required Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in transactional/relationship sales required, not customer service.
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience in the alcohol and substance abuse or psychiatric treatment field highly preferred
Competitive Benefits (After 30 Days):
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Days
- 401K Matching
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $17.00-$20.00 per hour w/Bonus Opportunity
Our mission is to provide care for substance abuse and behavioral health issues to help people live full, happy lives. Anyone can thrive with the right support, and every day we commit to proving this idea. We combine evidence and a personal touch with compassion and understanding to help people recover, grow, and build a better life than they had before. To that end, we provide a diverse array of treatments and services by which we aim to promote holistic healing.
California Rehab Campus LLC DBA Alter Addiction Treatment – Dana Point
Alter Mental Health LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – Mission Viejo
Cambridge Mental Health Management LLC Alter Mental Health – Irvine
Altignis Campus LLC DBA Alter Mental Health – San Diego
Altignis Health, LLC